- Always wear clean socks. It is even recommended you change sock throughout the day.
- Wash your feet with anti-bacterial soap. This won't lessen the sweat, but it will kill bacteria.
- Give a pair of shoes 24 hours to air out after every wearing. The sweat will evaporate.
- Avoid restrictive shoes like, boots. Well-ventilated shoes whisk away sweat.
- Wear socks made of absorbent materials, like cotton. The sock will soak up the sweat leaving the bacteria nothing to feed on.
- Apply antiperspirant to you feet.
Check here to know further on why do your feet smell and how to prevent it.